Women Aware Hosts USATF-Certified Moving Beyond Abuse 5K
October 15, 2022 – Johnson Park
New Brunswick, NJ (July 21, 2022) – Women Aware invites the community to recognize Domestic Violence Awareness Month by participating in the Moving Beyond Abuse 5K on Saturday, October 15, 2022, at Johnson Park-Grove 4, Piscataway. This is a USATF-Certified 5K flat course. For those who wish to run/walk a shorter course or simply support Women Aware by attending, there is an optional one-mile Charity Walk. Registration covers either option. Teams are encouraged to sign-up to run/walk together. All event proceeds will benefit survivors and families moving beyond abuse through Women Aware.
- Day-of registration begins at 8:30 a.m. Race time is 10:00 a.m.
- Save $10 and register in advance for $35. Race day registration is $45.
- Children age 11 and under are free.
- The event will take place rain or shine.
- First 100 registrants will receive a Swag Bag with giveaways.
- All registrants will receive a Moving Beyond Abuse 5K t-shirt.
- Live music from Goldenseal the band
For more information and to register to run or walk, visit https://runsignup.com/Race/NJ/Piscataway/MovingBeyondAbuse