Spring is officially here so change in those cold weather dishes for something a little more light and chilled.
If you’re not sure what that looks like or if you’re looking for some new meal inspirations, check out the best new cookbooks for Spring 2021.
- Rice: a Savor the South cookbook -by Michael W. Twitty
- Simply Julia: 110 Easy Recipes for Healthy Comfort Food -by Julia Turshen
- My Shanghai: Recipes and Stories from a City on the Water -by Betty Liu
- Mister Jiu’s in Chinatown: Recipes and Stories from the Birthplace of Chinese American Food -by Brandon Jew
- Rodney Scott’s World of Barbecue: Every Day Is a Good Day -by Rodney Scott
- The Food of Oaxaca: Recipes and Stories from Mexico’s Culinary Capital -by Alejandro Ruiz